- LAST REVIEWED: February 28, 2013 / Posted: February 28, 2013
- Statins and Your Health: Taking Care of Your Cholesterol
If your doctor has prescribed a statin for your high cholesterol, this audio guide has important information about statins and treating cholesterol that you need to know.
- LAST REVIEWED: January 28, 2013 / Posted: January 28, 2013
- What You Need To Know and Do To Control Your Blood Pressure: You and Your Doctor Working Together
Learn about a recent heart doctor study and download a handout with questions you should ask your doctor about your blood pressure.
CERT: Duke University Medical Center
- LAST REVIEWED: October 5, 2012 / Posted: October 05, 2012
- Caring for Children With Serious Heart Disease
Watch this video about doctors who are working together across the country to help families improve the lives of their children with heart disease. The video was created for the National Pediatric Cardiology Quality Improvement Collaborative.
- CERT: Cincinnati Hospital Children’s Medical Center
- LAST REVIEWED: April 17, 2012 / Posted: October 01, 2010
- Ask The Heart Expert
This Web page has commonly asked questions and answers about heart arrhythmias, QT syndrome, and torsades de pointes.
- CERT: University of Arizona