- LAST REVIEWED: October 23, 2012 / Posted: October 23, 2012
- New Guidelines for Treating Maladaptive Aggression in Youth
2012 Recommendations for the Treatment of Maladaptive Aggression in Youth (T-MAY) were recently published in the journal Pediatrics. Learn about the recommendations and the Rutgers CERT Center role in their development.
- CERT: ,Rutgers, State University of New Jersey
- LAST REVIEWED: July 24, 2012 / Posted: March 04, 2010
- Improved Outcomes for Children With Inflammatory Bowel Disease Through Collaborative Medicine
In this research project, the Cincinnati Children's Hospital CERT showed how research data can be efficiently integrated into everyday practice so that improved patient care and outcomes can be realized more quickly.
- LAST REVIEWED: April 10, 2012 / Posted: June 01, 2010
- Treatment of Maladaptive Aggression in Youth (T-MAY) Toolkit
This Toolkit provides clinicians with a systematic, evidence-based approach to diagnosing, assessing, and treating maladaptive aggression in children and adolscents.
- CERT: Rutgers, State University of New Jersey